Wonder Years Learning Center LLC encourages all parents and families to be involved with their child's preschool experience. We establish and maintain positive collaborative relationships with each child's family. Parent involvement will make a positive impact on your child's time in our program.
Through experience, we’ve learned that when our parents, families and teachers work together, we make Wonder Years Learning Center LLC a special place where your child will "discover the WONDER of learning!"
Parent and staff communication is an important part of any quality child care program.
Wonder Years Learning Center LLC’s staff maintains positive communication through:
- Daily written reports about your child
- Informal discussions at drop-off and pickup
- Our Parent Policy handbook
- Our Parent FYI bulletin boards
- Parent memos and newsletters
Parents at Wonder Years Learning Center LLC are encouraged to:
- Share ideas and suggestions
- Feel free to talk with the staff about your child
- Use our open-door policy and visit informally anytime
- Plan a visit to read a book or help with a special project
- Volunteer for a field trip or special program
- Share a special skill or family tradition with your child's class
- Request individual conferences regarding your child
- Attend special programs at the school
- Attend parent meetings and workshops of interest
- Stay informed by reading reports, calendars, memos and newsletters
Call Us Today At ♦ (203) 929-0708
Wonder Years Learning Center
Shelton, CT 06484